SUMMER ENRICHEMENT PROGRAM TRIPS 2018
LEAP SUMMER TRIP RULES:
1. Parents/Guardians must sign a permission form for every trip their student attends. Students must be at LEAP by 7:30am on trip days.
2. Money for trips are due by the due date, listed below, and may be paid online or in office.
3. Family members may attend and are subject to cost, monetary due dates, and clothing requirements. Transportation will not be provided.
4. Students are to bring and wear the requested clothing and foot items.
5. Any student requiring specific medical needs, such as seasonal or emergency medication, should be identified through the LEAP medial form. Required medications must be onsite and inline with the LEAP policy.
6. Non-LEAP trip participants, 16yrs and below, require a chaperone. LEAP staff will only be utilized for LEAP students.
7. Students and Family members are expected to present proper behavior during all trips. Failure to comply may result in dismissal of future trip attendance.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW ALL SUMMER ENRICHMENT PROJECTS AND FIELD TRIPS