2018-2019 ACADEMIC TRIPS
1. Parents/Guardians must sign a permission form for every trip their student attends.No student will attend any field trip without signed authorization.
Students must be at LEAP by 8:15am on trip days. Students attending trips must leave from and arrive to field trip locations via the transportation services utilized by the school.
2. Money for trips is due by the due date, listed below, and may be paid online or in office.
3. Family members may attend and are subject to cost, monetary due dates, and clothing requirements. Transportation will not be provided.
4. Students are to bring and wear the requested clothing and foot items.If there is no special uniform request, the standard LEAP uniform dress code will be worn.
5. Any student requiring specific medical needs, such as seasonal or emergency medication, should be identified through the LEAP medial form. Required medications must be onsite and inline with the LEAP policy.
6. Non-LEAP trip participants, 16yrs and below, require a chaperone. LEAP staff will only be utilized for LEAP students.
7. Students and Family members are expected to present proper behavior during all trips. Failure to comply may result in dismissal of future trip attendance.